One Year Repair Guarantee
And 90 Day Guarantee
Tech MD employs the finest technicians and carries the best quality replacement parts available.
– That being said, there are still rare cases where our repairs may not hold up as long as they should due to unavoidable manufacturer defects.
– We want you to know that in cases of manufacturer defects, you are absolutely covered for up to one year from the purchase date for premium parts or 90 days for standard parts.
– While our warranty covers a lot, it doesn’t cover everything.
– Here’s an overview of what is and isn’t covered by our warranty in simple, easy to read terms.
Manufacturer defects and installation issues affecting the parts we replaced as long as there is no evidence of physical damage (cracks, chips, breaks, rips, moisture etc.) or unofficial software modifications. Examples of manufacturer defects:
– Dead spots on your touch screen.
– Your LCD starts flickering or stays completely black.
– Part replaced stops functioning. e.g. We replaced your charger port and your phone isn’t charging again.
– Your screen starts lifting out of its frame. While this is very, very rare it is possible under certain conditions.
– If your screen lifts out of the frame, please contact us immediately so we can schedule a replacement as soon as possible.
– The screen lifting out of the frame alone will not cause the screen to be physically damaged, but we do recommend refraining from use until the issue is resolved.
– Any physical damage that occurs as a result of the screen lifting out of the frame is not covered under our 90 day warranty.
– Any physical or water damage to the part we replaced under any circumstances.
– Any malfunctioning of parts not replaced or repaired by All Mobile Matters.
– Any attempt to repair the device by anyone other than All Mobile Matters.
– That includes trying to fix warranty issues yourself.
– If you are unsure whether or not the problem you’re having is under warranty we encourage you to give us a call and our technicians will gladly inspect the device and determine if the issue qualifies as a warranty repair.